Search This Blog

Thursday 23 June 2011

Goodbye Kangaroo, hello KnitKits

The end of an era, I have sold the Kangaroo website and am concentrating on my other business KnitKits The KnitKits website has been around for some time, but is in serious need of some up-dating and at the moment all it has on it is a list of the knitting, crochet and textile workshops in France for 2011 and 2012. I am working on a new range of kits which will be available to order soon, plus knitting needles, buttons and accessories!

I also have some exciting new workshops planned for 2012. Jane Crowfoot has agreed to tutor another workshop in June 2012 at La Verderie (more details to follow) and having said that this year would be the last time at the Chateau I have already weakened, so I am working on some dates for autumn 2012 with Nash. Watch this space! If you would like to be on the mailing list for KnitKits and the workshops please let me know here

No comments:

Post a Comment