Search This Blog

Sunday 26 June 2011

Sunny France at its best

With a promise of soaring temperatures we have a day at home, Culli exhausted after a gig in the Dordogne last night with Bedrock (is he getting too old to be a rock star....), so instead of heading for Royan to varnish the boat it is a day working around the house. We have more b&b guests in July so there is lots to do.
Our Campsis looks amazing, the hibiscus is just starting to flower and the fields are full of sunflowers, albeit a tad small due to the lack of rain but I still love them.

I have got to the stage where I have so many things to do at the moment that I am not achieving anything, time for some lists! I want to (and should be) designing some new kits for KnitKits, I am still buzzing with ideas from the Chateau and there is so much inspiration around the countryside at the moment, but I also have new websites to design, a bedroom to paint, a boat to varnish and an office to muck out!
Time to reach for the pen and paper and a bottle of Rose!

No comments:

Post a Comment