Search This Blog

Monday 2 May 2011

Servers and Street parties

What a weekend!
Our server crashed the middle of last week, which means that we have had no emails for nearly a week and the Kangaroo website has been down.
The bad news is that most of the data has been lost which has meant I am having to do a complete stock check and re-enter all the data and images, the good news is that I have got around to making the final changes to the website, so hopefully there will be some improvements when everything is up and running.

We managed to celebrate 'the wedding' in style, inbetween website updates! With a get together in front of the telly on Friday and a street party on Saturday, ex pats at their best!

Bedrock provided the music and everyone chipped in on the food, the weather was fab!

Kangaroo should be pretty much back to normal tomorrow, although I think we are going to have to re-issue new passwords to all existing customers.
There is a massive thunderstorm coming in now, which I think will put an end to my website up-dating for the day. Time to turn off the computer before the power goes off and I lose all my stock check......

No comments:

Post a Comment