Search This Blog

Sunday 17 April 2011

A day in the garden

For the first time for ages I have actually had the time to spend a whole day pottering in the garden in the most glorious sunshine. I have tackled the weeding, sown seeds, planted out some Cosmos seedlings, potted up cherry tomatoes and rocket and sat in the sun with a glass of wine - bliss!
The Roses and Clematis are just starting to flower and the vine is working it's way over the pergola to provide some much needed shade.
During a clear out in the the mess that I call my potting shed I discovered a bucket of dried lavender that I had completely forgotten, so am going to spend this evening making up some lavender bag kits for KnitKits.
The little Minature Shnauzer guest who is staying with us for a couple of weeks seems to have settled in really well, although Bix and BeBop ignore her most of the time which is a bit sad as she is desperate to play with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment