Search This Blog

Friday 19 February 2010

Knitting in the mountains



Culli had to go down to do a site visit yesterday at a renovation project in the foothills of the Pyrenees. We have made these site visits about six times over the last 2 years and it is a long day out, I just go along to help out with the driving, 5 hours each way with a quick lunch in a little restaurant in Tournay and then an hour on site. The old house and outbuildings are a photographers paradise so I snap away happily, and it is always good to see the mountains and breathe the air. I also managed to knit the back of a little dress for Poppy's birthday next week in the 5 hours that I wasn't driving, so a good day all round! It is from a pattern in the Debbie Bliss Special Knits book and should be in Baby Cashmerino, but I didn't have enough yarn so have adapted it to cotton DK, I think it will be ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment