Search This Blog

Thursday 18 June 2009

Exploring Colour Workshop


Only three days to go to the workshop at Chateau St Julien - I am buried under a mound of course notes. The workshops look fabulous, I hope I have time to escape the kitchen and go to some of them and to get a bit of knitting done. I am taking Noro Mini Knits Two and some odds and ends of Noro Kureyon and Silk Garden to make some gloves and hats for Christmas presents. I made the first batch of chocolate brownies last night for Sunday (if they last 'til then....), and have a few other meals ready in the freezer. Really looking forward to meeting all the new guests, we have four repeat visitors from last year and one from the year before so it will be lovely to see them again. The weather here in France is beautiful at the moment, hot and sunny with a bit of breeze. Culli and I head off for the Chateau on Saturday so that we are reasonably organised for all the arrivals on Sunday. I am hoping to keep the blog up to date every day next week with reports of the workshop, so watch this space....!

No comments:

Post a Comment