Search This Blog

Monday 8 November 2010

Arts and Crafts


Pumpkins in the frost
I'm back blogging! October seemed to pass me by, I have missed two end of month photos for September and October and have a lot of catching up to do. My life is a little chaotic at the moment, we seem to have had a month of disasters. However, I am settling into commuting from France to Sussex every week, I miss Culli and the dogs and the gentle pace of life in France desperately, however it is great to be involved in the day to day running of Kangaroo and meeting up with old customers.
I have just had an Arts and Crafts Exhibition at home in France over the weekend, the combination of paintings and textiles (and delicious cream teas in aid of the Poppy appeal!) brought visitors in from all over the Charente-Maritime. It has fired my enthusiasm to open a gallery in our barn and have had Culli drawing up designs for the conversion all weekend!
November is going to be just as hectic, I have finally had the designs for my book approved so now have three weeks to make up all the designs and write the text..........
I also have to get a few tea cosies together for my old friend Kim's Open House in Brighton. If you are in the Brighton area this exhibition is well worth a visit, details will be on the one2six website soon. The exhibition will be open on 20th, 21st and 27th, 28th November and 4th, 5th and 11th, 12th December, a one stop visit for all your Christmas shopping and some scrummy cakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment